Bengaluru, India /
G&A – People /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The Clari Talent Team is built on the foundation of being a true partner to the teams we recruit for. This particular role will initially partner with our Engineering team as they have massive growth plans for 2021! You’ll also have the opportunity to partner with other parts of the business since that’s the nature of a rapidly expanding start up.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs in order to create and execute an effective recruiting strategy
- Work with the talent acquisition team to source, attract and engage top candidates through a highly engaged approach and creating a positive candidate experience.
- Research and develop creative sourcing strategies to seek out and engage passive talent
- Assess and qualify candidates for role related skills and cultural fit
- Drive the pipeline of technical candidates by leveraging various channels, such as: personal network, blogs, forums, research methods, social media, advertising and other sourcing tools
- Work with existing Clari employees to drive employee referrals
- Own the full recruitment life cycle, from initial phone screens to offer negotiations and closing
- Listen to not only what is being said, but also aim to gain a deeper understanding of the team(s) and overall business
- Create, track, and report key metrics to other team members and leaders
- Thrive in an environment where information flows rapidly - respond in a timely manner to email, slack, tags in the ATS, etc.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a Software technology company with elite standards
- Prior experience with start-ups is highly desirable.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality candidate flows that led to actual hires
- Excellent candidate engagement approach with ability to motivate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Experience with creative sourcing techniques such as web, social/professional networks, open source, etc
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences and open source communities
- Strong experience in Boolean Searching
- Have an excellent candidate engagement approach and provide best in class candidate experiences
- Ability to drive process improvements and a desire to make a real difference
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!