Senior Engineering Manager
Bengaluru, India /
Engineering – Engineering /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About the Team:
Clari’s Execution Insights team is building the best-in-class enterprise product to solve the challenges teams face when trying to optimize their revenue operations, including analyzing the activity related metrics, finding patterns within historical data, building world-class data virtualization & user experience, helping customers to make data-driven sales execution decisions. A core piece in accomplishing this goal is leveraging ground-breaking AI technology. We empower CEOs, CROs, and boards of directors with insights into their business that they’ve never had before.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented Engineer Manager with a strong engineering background, leadership skills and a penchant for solving complex technical problems. If you enjoy working with teams that are small, incredibly impactful, highly-motivated, engaged, and empowered to make a difference then read on
- Champion the product delivery in the fast paced startup with deep focus on quality, design & architecture
- Own the technical roadmap for a product
- Hire and provide leadership and oversight to a team of software engineers building solutions and capabilities at scale with high engineering and quality standards.
- Recruit the best by owning the recruitment processes for your teams.
- Engagement and collaboration with cross teams, architects and other stakeholders to deliver on a common goal.
- Drive the adoption of key engineering best practices to improve quality and reliability of team's deliverables.
- Responsible for keeping the team engaged, motivated and operating with a high execution velocity.
- Responsible for evaluating, coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
- Collaborate/communicate across global businesses and technology teams, providing sound business analysis and process.
- Build a collaborative and conducive environment for the team to deliver the best of their abilityImbibe and maintain a strong customer service oriented attitude while designing and building products
- 5+ years of managerial experience leading and building high-performing teams
- 8+ years of professional experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly skilled technology teams that have delivered high quality enterprise class applications.
- Experience of managing applications in production environment that support high-throughput/availability/resiliency low latency at scale and exposure to managing production outages and remediations.
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs & Microservices
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Great product sense and communication skills
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!