Senior Data Platform Software Engineer
Remote, San Francisco Bay Area /
Engineering – Engineering /
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UIPath, Okta, Workday, to name a few. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for talented software engineers who are passionate about building products that customers love to use. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on complex problems at enterprise scale, quality and reliability. You’ll build state-of-the-art time series data platform that processes 20M+ workflows a day. You’ll work closely with the product team to design and build a data platform that powers the best-in-class enterprise product suite that’s loved by our customers. The products you build will be used by many of the most well known companies in the world. Don’t believe us? Hear what our customers have to say
Come join the fluid, dynamic and growing team to learn, to teach and to make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
What You’ll Have The Opportunity To Do
- Design the data infrastructure architecture for powering all of Clari’s products and large-scale data science projects
- Learn and contribute to all aspects of the data platform, from data extraction from external systems, to data modeling, transformation and data management
- Mentor junior engineers and set and maintain high standards of engineering excellence. You will also contribute to the growth of Clari by being a brand ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent
- Create the software the powers our best-in-class data pipelines, ETL system and data architecture at enterprise scale, processing billions of records and millions of workflows
- Write scalable, robust, and fully-tested software for deployment in mission-critical production environments
- Own modules of the data pipeline that you work in
- Become industry expert in data architecture, optimization and ETL pipelines
To Be Successful In This Role, Here’s What You Should Have
- 5+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented languages for server-side development
- Experience leading successful software projects from inception through deployment
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience working with and building enterprise-scale data platforms
- Strong problem-solving skills and expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience building scalable systems and architectures
- A passion for answering questions by analyzing data
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in server-side application development and cloud technologies, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
You’re Already Ahead If You Have
- A proven track record of developing applications that are widely used
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications.
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!