Product Finance and Strategy Manager
Sunnyvale, CA /
G&A – Finance /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a product finance and strategy rockstar to support our Product & Engineering leadership. This is an opportunity to join Clari at a critical stage of growth, as we build on our business momentum and smartly invest growth funding from our investors. You will need the ability to communicate at all levels and have a knack for distilling complex issues and processes to simple models.
This is a matrixed role that sits within the finance organization with accountability to the Product and Engineering organizations. As an expert in product strategy & finance, you will analyze market, industry and competitive data to identify and prioritize market opportunities to accelerate revenue and market share. This person will support the company’s strategic planning process, aligning product investment plans to corporate imperatives and financial targets, while contributing to the development of new product plans and strategies.
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering leadership to provide quality information and analysis to maximize the long term value of Clari’s R&D efforts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Clari’s long term strategy as well as core product and financial metrics.
- Influence product roadmap via market sizing, business cases and engineering capacity models.
- Create and own our long term infrastructure financial model, including analyses of AWS and other hosting vendors.
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes such as quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan, performance of new products and long range planning.
- Model build, partner, buy and ROI cases in partnership with the Product and Corporate Development teams.
- 8+ years of combined analytical and/or consultative experience in Tech (SaaS Preferred) Product Finance, operations, consulting or technology investing.
- Ability to influence Engineering & Product leadership through sound analysis and communication.
- Exceptional analytical, modeling and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication; experience presenting to C-level and Senior Leadership.
- Consultative skills, with proven experience in developing a point of view, influencing decision making and implementing recommendations.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!