Remote, San Francisco Bay Area /
G&A – IT /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Salesforce Developer to join our growing team and help take our Salesforce platform to the next level. You will be given a high level of responsibility for the freedom and the potential to make an immediate impact. If your idea of fun is losing track of time while geeking out in lighting or apex, we'd like to talk to you.
What You'll Do
- Be a member of an agile software team, and a leading voice in your team's design and implementation efforts.
- Communicate with peers to build code that is both readable and reliable.
- Look critically at what we're building and how we're building it
- Originate ideas and automation that advance our systems.
- 5+ years of experience developing directly in the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years experience building Product and Pricing Rules in Salesforce CPQ and understand the associated complexities, a plus if experienced with custom scripts
- 2+ years experience building Advanced Approval (approval chains, rules, conditions, etc)
- Experience building custom Salesforce solutions utilizing lightning web components and apex for complex business processes
- Experience working with Process Builder and Flow and streamlining them to be efficient and moving them to code where necessary
- Salesforce Platform Developer and Platform App Builder certifications
- The ability to evaluate complex business problems and turn them into solutions
- You have experience building solutions on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Testing and troubleshooting customizations, determining root causes
- Document processes, code and chart customizations in a manner that makes sense to both end-users and peers
Nice to Haves
- You have experience working with other platforms such as Conga, Docusign, Marketo, Outreach, Ownbackup, Gong, and Slack
- You have experience working with Salesforce Partner orgs
- You have experience working with integration platforms such as Workato and Zapier
- You've been a part of a team in an agile environment
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!