Sunnyvale, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a talented Digital Designer to assist in all aspects of our web and online marketing design initiatives and be a pivotal part of visually communicating our product and business value. In addition to a world-class design portfolio, the ideal candidate will have experience designing and building online marketing materials (i.e. landing pages, emails, banners, etc.), basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, an understanding of the web development process, and best practices in UI/UX and SEO.
Design plays a vital role at Clari and informs its product, customer and employee experience. The way Clari values design makes this a unique opportunity. Every creative person joining our design team can make a huge impact, right from the start by helping to create and shape the future of design across the company.
Interested? Let’s talk.
- Work with our team to design and develop our global online presence, including websites, campaign landing pages, emails, blogs, ad creative, and more
- Drive other design projects such as custom graphic development, collateral, presentations, and trade show signage
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Create email, landing page, and blog templates within our CMS and marketing automation systems to improve efficiency of the Marketing teams postings on social media, blog, email, and other channels
- Revamp wireframes, mockups, and site pages as part of our exciting company rebranding efforts; present work to senior management
- Work with team members to develop and maintain the brand guidelines, and assist team with creating new assets and maintaining consistency
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design or interactive design
- Strong design portfolio showcasing web and digital design capabilities
- Understanding of the web development process, responsive design, and best practices in UI/UX and SEO
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Sketch, and/or Figma. Experience in Adobe After Effects a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the design community
- Illustration and/or animation skills are a plus
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!