Sunnyvale, CA /
Engineering – Engineering /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As an Android developer, you’ll enable our product on the Android platform and help us build analytic products and tools for enterprise businesses.
- Develop native Android mobile applications using the latest toolkits for Android platforms
- Work with our industry-leading UI Experience designers implementing their vision of compelling mobile applications targeted for business users
- Provide technical leadership to drive and execute fast paced and high quality development practices within the mobile team
- Work with senior architects and Product Management to design innovative solutions for the mobile workforce within an enterprise
- 4+ years of professional development experience in mobile and web development
- 2+ years of professional development experience using Android SDK, APIs and Frameworks
- Extensive experience in advanced Android UI Development
- Multi-threading, memory management and application integration within Android ecosystem
- Experience managing Google Play app lifecycle
- Android UI Automation testing skills
- Experience using RESTful APIs
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and College Savings plans
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!