Staff Software Test Engineer, Plays
Engineering – Applications /
Full Time /
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement, then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer to join the Poland team and drive the test automation efforts on new product capabilities. You will be instrumental in driving the test automation strategy, test design and development, release management, and test data setup for configurations, and for a specific product domain. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects involving data management, API test design, and web-based UI testing. The ideal candidate is passionate about automation, code quality, test optimization, and integration testing, while also striving to improve the quality assurance process, identify areas of enhancement, and increase automation across the spectrum.
We develop Enterprise SaaS products, powered by AI and Analytics to transform how businesses run revenue. Our products are 100% cloud-native, built using reliable tools and technologies such as Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AWS. Expertise in at least some of these areas is a requirement and familiarity with TypeScript, Kotlin, and databases is a huge plus.
We're a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional group of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers who enjoy building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and robust automated test suites to support various stages of software development
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to understand requirements and formulate comprehensive test strategies
- Evaluate system performance and identify bottlenecks
- Develop tools and infrastructure to ensure high-quality performance
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to integrate testing processes, ensuring rapid software deployment with high confidence Identify, log, and track defects
- Ensure that the testing environment simulates real-world scenarios, and is always maintained and ready for immediate use
- Build testing frameworks to ensure our Platform Infrastructure is reliable, resilient, and extensible
- Lead efforts to improve and evolve our testing strategies
- Work to streamline the automation in a CI/CD pipeline
- Support the broader Test Engineering community through mentoring and problem-solving
- 5+ years of experience with various automation testing, including unit, functional, load, integration, API, and end-to-end testing
- Experience creating test automation frameworks from ground up and running them at scale
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and maintaining test automation frameworks using tools like Playwright, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git
- Demonstrated experience with performance and scalability testing tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, or Gatling
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP and understanding of how to design tests for cloud-based applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software development lifecycle, Agile methodologies, and QA methodologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- CRM/Enterprise software experience is a plus
- Knowledge of testing methodologies like Data driven testing is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.