Software Test Engineer
Bengaluru, India /
Engineering – Engineering /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About the Role:
You will be working on developing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases that will help Clari deliver high-quality products to its customers. You’ll work closely with developers, product managers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from requirements phase through testing, release and ongoing operations.
- Develop and maintain automation suites
- Create Test plan/Test cases for all the new features
- Defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities
- 2+ years of professional experience in API/Backend testing
- Passionate about testing and breaking software systems
- Experience in Java with automation tools like Selenium
- Experience in writing automation scripts using TestNG & RestAssured framework
Nice to Have
- Experience working in Gmail/Exchange API’s
- Experience or exposure towards performance, load and resilience testing
- Basic knowledge in SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!