Remote, San Francisco Bay Area /
Product Management – Product Design /
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a product designer with a passion for solving complex problems, curiosity to uncover user needs and behaviors to help transform business processes into meaningful product experiences. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product team collaborating closely to grow our product capabilities to meet the needs of our ever-expanding customer base. You must be driven, action-oriented, and understand the importance of collaboration with cross-functional team members in a face-paced environment. Bonus if you are experienced in designing for B2B enterprise software with data visualizations.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users and platforms including mobile and the Web
- Understand our roadmap commitments, plan and deliver value to our customers via incremental and major enhancements
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications
- Be comfortable in seeking and acting on feedback during iterative design process
- Effectively communicate design concepts and articulate rationales behind design decisions to a broad range of colleagues, customers, and end-users
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers on product design and implementation
- Conduct user research, interviews, and feedback sessions, synthesizing research to inform design decisions
- Discover, evaluate, and document UI and interaction patterns and standards
- Bachelor’s in a design-related field (graphic design, interaction design, HCI, etc.)
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, device types, and contexts such as iOS, Android, and web
- Knowledge of adaptive design strategies and execution
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a professional UX/UI Designer
- Proficient in Figma, knowledge of Sketch, InVision, or other wireframing and prototyping software
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!