Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering
Engineering – Infrastructure /
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost efficiency. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to join the Cloud Engineering team within the Infrastructure organization. The Cloud Engineering team is responsible for delivering the cloud infrastructure and platforms that power Clari. This team is responsible for the fundamental infrastructure components such as compute platform, common cloud services, cloud provisioning, and network infrastructure.
In this role, you set the vision and lead initiatives to enable engineering teams to build cloud-native applications without needing to understand the underlying infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to empower and impact all engineering teams within Clari.
If you’re passionate about Cloud Infrastructure and are looking to join a growing team that is fluid, dynamic and inclusive, we would love to hear from you!
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in Alberta or British Columbia provinces and is preferred to be worked from the Pacific or Central time zone. Candidates must be a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Bring in domain expertise to drive the adoption of cloud native standards to development teams at Clari
- Hire, mentor, motivate, engage, and coach managers and engineers, building a diverse and inclusive environment
- Create an environment that is conducive to team development and delivery to the best of their abilities
- Plan and execute long-term vision for Cloud Strategy by delivering frameworks and platforms that are secure, efficient, mature, highly available, and abstract away infrastructure complexity
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of the leadership team, through direct involvement in the formation and evolution of the technical strategy
- 6+ years of managerial experience leading and building successful engineering teams
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications with a track record of success
- Expertise with a public cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure) and their infrastructure as a service offering (e.g., EC2, S3, VPC, etc.).
- Experience running large-scale container orchestration systems or high-performance computing
- Advanced knowledge of the latest trends in enterprise cloud computing at scale, using public cloud services like AWS (ideal), GCP or Azure
- Understanding of software development methodologies and practices, including agile development, code management, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
Work-Life and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.