Sunnyvale, CA /
Engineering – Engineering /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a seasoned Engineering Manager with strong leadership and communication skills who has passion for mentoring and developing talented engineers to build the best-in-class enterprise product.
Clari’s engineering teams are solving the challenges business leaders face when trying to optimize their revenue operations. Our powerful software can make accurate sales and business forecasts, track historical changes, provide real-time analytics and predictive insights, and offer a seamless user experience. A core piece in accomplishing this goal is leveraging ground-breaking AI technology. Clari ultimately helps customers to make data-driven business decisions and accelerate revenue results. We empower CEOs, CROs, and boards of directors with insights into their business that they’ve never had before.
If you enjoy building and managing teams that are highly-motivated, engaged, and empowered to make a difference then read on.
- Champion the product in a fast paced environment with deep focus on quality, scalable design & architecture
- Motivate, engage, coach and provide leadership to a team of talented software engineers while building an environment that is conducive to their development and delivery to the best of their ability
- Collaborate & communicate across global product and engineering teams to plan, prioritize and execute technical and architectural roadmap for the product
- Continually improve engineering operations and processes through data driven decision making
- Drive the adoption of key engineering best practices to improve quality and reliability of team's deliverables
- 4+ years of managerial experience leading and building high-performing teams
- 8+ years of professional experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly skilled technology teams that have delivered high quality enterprise class applications
- Have a deep understanding of OOP and design patterns with a focus on performance, code quality, and scalability
- Experience of managing applications in production environment that support high availability and resiliency, and low latency at scale; exposure to managing production outages and remediations
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including RESTful APIs, Microservices, Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Familiarity with SDLC process and a commitment to continual process improvement
- Great product sense and communication skills
- Creative thinking, adaptability and excellent problem solving skills
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!