Engineering Enablement Program Manager - Remote
Seattle, WA /
Engineering – Program Management /
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari’s Engineering team is growing at an incredible pace. We are looking for a motivated Engineering Enablement Program Manager to own critical programs to improve engineering velocity and accelerate productivity. This role is essential to ensure our engineers are enabled to perform efficiently and effectively.
The Engineering Enablement Program Manager will join a small team and have the opportunity to build out scalable programs from the ground up including: Engineering Onboarding, Engineering Enablement and Training, Engineering Resource Management, and Engineering Events (Hackathon, Product Demos, etc.).
If you are someone who thrives on empowering engineers, collaborating and building relationships, creating process and structure, and managing engineering events, this role is for you!
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering partners to build out and manage an engineering enablement program. Identify and continuously improve gaps around Engineering enablement and training
- Maintain Engineering’s resource and knowledge base structures
- Support the implementation of an LMS
- Manage Clari’s company-wide Hackathon
- Provide general operational support and continuously iterate on department processes
- Partner with Engineering leaders to manage miscellaneous programs across all of engineering (bi-monthly product demos, eng intern program, eng newsletter, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in a similar role working with Engineering teams
- Experience managing training and enablement programs for a technical team
- Experience with process development and implementation in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and report on complex programs with cross functional teams
- Experience managing Content Management and Learning Management Systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Event management experience is a plus
- Adaptable and willing to step in wherever help is needed with a motivated and positive attitude
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!