Customer Sales Engineer, Commercial
New York, NY /
Sales – Sales /
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring a Lead Sales Engineer to grow new revenue in our existing Commercial and Mid Market customers. This role is perfect for someone with 2+ years of Sales Engineering experience and proven success selling to executives of Commercial and Mid Market companies. Your day-to-day will focus on understanding how Clari helps our customers drive greater revenue predictability and efficiency across their many different revenue teams (CS, Pre-Sales, Marketing, etc) and sources (Saas, Services, Renewals, etc). If you thrive in high-growth environments and want to prove you can sell to the best CROs and VPs of Sales in the world, Clari is the place for you.
This role can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Deliver world-class demos to sales executive audiences.
- Understand customers’ strategic growth initiatives and consult how to improve revenue processes to achieve them.
- Design and manage the product and technical strategy in commercial and mid-market expansion deals.
- Own all technical aspects of the upsell cycle including discovery, security, and custom demonstrations.
- Partner with other departments on strategic company projects focused on accelerating growth, expanding our market, and building for our future.
- Advise product teams on capabilities needed to support our Commercial and Mid Market customers’ expanded use cases.
- Embody Clari’s culture and values & contribute to the overall success of Clari by going above and beyond roles & responsibilities.
- 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales, customer-facing role: Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Training, etc.
- Proven track record of winning software deals, with C-suite and Sales, at Commercial or Mid Market accounts
- Reliable professional with a growth mindset who will hit the ground running
- Remarkable communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and executive presence
- Knowledgeable in building or administering Salesforce / Force.com
- Experience with installing and administering SaaS applications
- Working knowledge of APIs and enterprise systems architecture
- Basic JSON knowledge preferred but not required
- Salesforce certifications preferred but not required
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness, broadband, and mobile reimbursement
- Private Healthcare
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!