Staff Software Engineer
Engineering – Applications /
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
Clari is looking for experienced Staff Engineers who can help realize Clari’s vision with their passion and proven track record of excellence and innovation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about their work and who thrive working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies to develop ground-breaking AI-driven enterprise-grade applications.
- You will work closely with product managers and architects to drive innovation that will shape the future roadmap
- Providing technical guidance on ongoing and new projects
- Build new features to help solve real-world customer problems and help our customers realize success.
- Review work of other engineers and drive accountability for test-driven development to ensure delivery of high-quality features and resilient enterprise-class solutions
- Hiring strong and diverse talent to strengthen the team
- 8+ years of professional experience in building world class products using Java
- Strong problem solving, coding, designing and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of cloud based software architecture
- Strong understanding of NoSQL databases (MongoDB) is a plus
- Experience developing data-driven web applications
- Experience in building scalable features with high availability and high performance
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Updated with latest trends in web application development, including but not limited to AWS ecosystem, docker and Kubernetes
Perks and Benefits @ Clari India
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work opportunities
- Life and accidental coverage
- Mental health support provided by Silver Oak Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development stipends
- 100% paid parental leave
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.