Enterprise Account Executive
Sunnyvale, CA /
Sales – Sales /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this role you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster and also collaborate on marketing initiatives, shape product prioritization, partner with customer success, and interact daily with executive leadership. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and establish long-term relationships within assigned net new logo named accounts.
You will be responsible for executing sales operational directives, to both meet and exceed sales goals. In addition, you will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives. You will execute a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and social connections to customers and prospects to manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
This role can be worked from any location in the US.
- Target, open, and close net new logo named accounts in an expansive territory
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Manage larger enterprise deals from first call to close
- Collaborate with Marketing on targeted demand generation campaigns
- Partner with a Revenue Development Representative to create new opportunities
- 5+ years of field selling experience in a SaaS environment
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience managing 6-9 month sales cycles
- Proven ability to close six and seven-figure ARR contracts
- Business savvy to work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success leaders
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!