Brand Marketing Manager
Sunnyvale, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to help develop and execute our brand and content strategy, and drive Clari forward as the leading, top of mind brand for revenue teams and revenue operations professionals.
In this role, you’ll help provide market education on strategy, best practices and professional development to the worldwide community of revenue leaders through multi-channel brand activations. This will include working with our customer success team, internal subject matter experts, and executive-level customer base to create primary research papers to further establish Clari as the leader in revenue operations and developing revenue operations content for industry events.
- Develop and program manage strategic brand and category initiatives
- Create high-value, primary research-driven content aligned to brand and category goals
- Drive a cohesive brand strategy including positioning, messaging, targeting, tactics, and timelines
- Partner with our Design team to launch compelling work that builds our brand identity in-market
- Take our brand strategy to market through multi-channel activations and distribution channels
- Minimum 5 years in brand marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Experience interfacing with executive-level customers
- In-depth knowledge of cross-functional content creation and distribution process
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of juggling multiple projects
- Passion for storytelling, content, and creativity
- Knowledge of B2B sales a plus
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!