San Francisco, CA
We are looking build our team at all levels in Data Engineering.
Our Data Engineering team members are part our Data Science team, working at the core of powering our platform - proposing, prototyping, and deploying product features powered by machine learning and statistical analysis. This is made possible by our investment in significant data assets, including longitudinal claims and clinical data for millions of patient lives, paired with patient-generated data we collect through our platform.
Data Engineering team members are responsible for helping to create and implement deep analytical solutions utilizing leading-edge technologies and operational excellence.
- Contributing to the design, development, and implementation of custom data models to solve real-world problems.
- Conducting machine learning on a growing database of longitudinal health information, with the goal of widening the breadth of applications while increasing the fidelity of our models in an automatable fashion
- Introducing new technologies and solutions to our data engineering processes that will facilitate machine learning at a higher scale
- Utilizing ETL tools to integrate build production and post-production data pipelines that move data from a variety of sources into a warehouse, monitor data quality, check for errors and conform data to standards
- Participating in data team workshops by interpreting business problems and sometimes complex statistical approaches into actions, balancing creativity with engineering practicality.
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- This job opening to join in Data Engineering is the general application to use if you don’t see a particular opening on our website. We are in a rapid growth stage and are looking for great candidates at all levels.
- Please note that, given the nature of customer and prospect discussions, some limited travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.