Senior IT Business Analyst
San Francisco, CA
IT & Security
TEAM OVERVIEW Our IT team members are helping to build capabilities to support our rapidly growing company. All of our members are subject matter experts and are hands-on professionals who enjoy building and managing our portfolio of technologies, applications and processes. We are fully integrated into the workflows of our business and are integral to the overall success of our company.
- Managing our Applications Portfolio, with a critical emphasis on Salesforce administration.
- Collaboratively working with business and technology leaders throughout the company to assist in selecting and managing applications.
- Managing a portfolio that includes Salesforce, Zendesk, Microsoft Office, HR systems and other cloud providers.
- Managing partner/vendor relationships.
- Role is initially focused on internal customer support but may also extend to client facing and other production operations activities.
- Role is closely integrated with other IT related functions and operations.
What we are looking for
- We are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- The Senior IT Business Analyst will have:
- A strong propensity to contribute as an individual contributor and functional leader. Must be an over communicator.
- Strong propensity towards creative problem solving in applications management and administration.
- A disciplined approach to creating and maintaining reporting visibility.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with others in the company who are in both a technical and non-technical role
- Experience supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux
- BS in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- 5+ years direct engineering or IT experience
- Salesforce certifications and/or equivalents are a must have
- Industry certifications as a network, server or IT administrator a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.