New York, NY
Business Development and Clinical Transformation
ASSOCIATE/SENIOR ASSOCIATE OVERVIEW: We are looking for an Associate to support business operations of our company and aid with both internal and external special projects. This position is ideal for individuals who have a knack for analytics, are team players, have a high level of curiosity, and want to work in an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. You will receive training from our Senior Leadership, most of whom are alumni from top-tier consulting firms and have experience coaching/ developing team members. This is the beginning of a highly flexible career with Clarify Health, as it allows Associates to have exposure to several arms of our business and grow in several ways, including Product Management, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, and Business Development.
- Gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing information to support our customers and BD/sales team (e.g., using our own proprietary analytics platform to conduct diagnostics analyzing facility or physician performance to surface improvement opportunities)
- Working directly with Senior Leadership to support business across our 3 verticals: provider, payor, and life sciences
- Working with the engineering and data science teams to enhance Clarify's platform, especially based on feedback from customers
- Engaging with customers, including running trainings and workshops to support change management
- Conduct research to accelerate internal initiatives (e.g. market research)
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier college/university
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience (e.g., top consulting firm, healthcare analytics/technology)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to distill critical insights
- High attention to detail and ability to produce high quality outputs
- Ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- Excel and SQL proficiency a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.