San Francisco, CA
General and Administrative
Clarify is building the brains of the digital healthcare system of the future - developing real-time AI-analytics and care guidance solutions that improve the lives of patients and of those who care for them. The company’s founders include the former Chief Technology officer of Advent Software and the Senior Partner and former head of McKinsey’s global Healthcare IT and Digital Practice.
An early stage company, with KKR leading its most recent B investment round in late 2018, Clarify is based in San Francisco and has an office in New York. The company is focused on three healthcare industry customer segments: Providers (e.g. hospitals), Payers (e.g. health insurers) and Life Sciences (e.g. pharmaceutical companies). Clarify has amassed one of the largest pools of healthcare data in the United States and provides access to customer-specific analytical insights into that data, with pricing varying in accordance with the frequency, sophistication and interactivity of customer access to that analysis.
Reporting to the CFO and CCO and performing a key supporting role in building up Clarify’s Finance, Customer Impact, and Solutions functions, this person will be the internal and external face and voice of Clarify’s CFO and CCO.
The position will be based in our San Francisco office and the relevant individual will normally be expected to be physically present during the working day. Business travel is not likely to be required. Weekend and after hours work will be minimal, although being available out of hours and over the phone is expected if. travel or similar unexpected issues arise. Active out of hours email usage during the weekend is not likely but light, reactive monitoring of emailed out-of-hours requests from the CFO and CCO can enhance efficiency.
- Management of calendars and travel arrangements
- Organizing internal and external customer, investor and vendor-facing meetings as needed
- Performing such clerical support duties as: photocopying, typing corporate documents and emails, filing, etc.
- Cultivation of relationships with internal colleagues and with external customers and vendors
- Representing the company in interactions with customers, investors, and other external parties
- Working closely with other administrative assistants
- Assistance with special projects, as needed
- Subject to workload and other responsibilities, supporting the organization of company events
What we are looking for:
- The person filling this role will have a can-do, roll-up-the-shirtsleeves approach to performing his or her responsibilities within the context of a rapidly growing business that is developing an innovative suite of products and services. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in supporting a C-Suite or similar executive.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to contribute to building a strong company
- Business acumen and organizational awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with team members at all levels
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Demonstrated strong diplomacy skills and professional etiquette
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to handle a very busy work environment and multiple tasks and priorities is required
- Proficiency in such Microsoft products as Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well under pressure and to self-manage
- Ability to anticipate needs
- High School Diploma, or General Education Development (GED) required
Attributes of the successful candidate include:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.