Associate Director of Clinical Transformation
San Francisco, CA
TEAM OVERVIEW: The Clinical Transformation & Implementation team at Clarify Health is the customer-facing arm of our organization. We sit at the intersection of product and operations, engaging with our customers to successfully implement our solutions and ensure their success on the platform moving forward. Our team works closely with all levels of our customer’s organization as well as Clarify’s internal engineering team, developing and executing the final rollout plan and taking ownership of product adoption across the customer's organization.
The Associate Director of Clinical Transformation will focus on leading the effort to deliver impact at our hospital, health system, and payer clients. This position is ideal for a former consultant/hospital operations team member who is looking to switch into an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. It will require a creative problem-solver who has strong analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a startup.
- Leading the completion of hospital and health system diagnostics efforts in support of commercial and clinical transformation efforts, including analyzing facility and physician performance to surface actionable insights on improvement opportunities
- Working with the data science team to conduct these diagnostics and complete the analytics
- Creating compelling and insightful communications documents including the insights generated from analytics efforts
- Building strong relationships with existing and potential future customers and expanding our support for those customers
- Engaging with clinical and administrative customer representatives, including organizing and running workshops/focus groups to support the change management process
- Leading small teams focused on clinical transformations at our customers, including solution implementation and change management
- Contributing to development and enhancement of the Clarify platform, especially based on inputs and feedback from customers
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- In particular, the Associate Director of Clinical Transformation would ideally have:
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- 7-9 years of professional experience (e.g., healthcare consulting firm or working on operational teams at a hospital)
- Or relevant graduate degree (e.g., MBA, MD) with 4-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with customer team members
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to distill critical insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to contribute to building Clarify with energy and excitement
Please note that, given the client-facing nature of this work, moderate travel may be expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.