San Francisco, CA
Our Product Management team members drive the development of Clarify's product offerings, working closely with the Clarify clinical transformation, sales, and engineering team members. We require creative problem-solvers who have strong analytical, customer, and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a startup.
The Product Manager will focus on the development of Clarify's product offerings, working closely with the Clarify clinical transformation, sales, and engineering teams. The job requires a creative problem-solver who has strong analytical, customer, and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a startup.
The Product Manager will be responsible for a range of roles, including (but not limited to):
- Being the expert on how our product features work and bring value to customers
- Working with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand end-user needs and transforming them into requirements for our offerings
- Helping customer-facing teams, as needed, to support implementations and customer usage
- Working closely with data science and software engineers to ensure the product meets the design requirements
- Working closely with sales and business development on new feature requirements and opportunities.
- Researching the external landscape to understand business requirements, competitive offerings, and market trends
- Managing the above priorities and driving feature releases
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on release plans and progress
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- In particular, the Product Manager would ideally have:
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- 5-7 years of professional experience or relevant graduate degree with 2-4 years of professional experience
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience, ideally involving value-based care
- Ability to build strong relationships with customer team members
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to building Clarify with energy and excitement
Please note that, given the nature of customer and prospect discussions, some limited travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.