Product Manager (Life Sciences)
San Francisco, CA
Our Product Management team drives the development of Clarify's product offerings, working closely with the Clarify clinical transformation, business development, and engineering teams. We are looking for brilliant people who are excited about creating an offering that powers the personalization and optimization of healthcare. This job requires a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for taking on complex healthcare challenges.
The Product Manager in Life Sciences will focus on the development of Clarify's product offerings for biopharmaceutical, medical device, and contract research organization (CRO) clients. The job requires a creative problem-solver who has strong analytical, customer, and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a startup.
- Work closely with SVP Life Sciences and other team members to define product strategy, including value proposition and key features
- Serve as the expert on how product features work and how these features bring value to customers
- Work with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand end-user needs and transform them into requirements for our offerings
- Support customer-facing teams, as needed, to implement our offering and ensure customer success
- Work closely with data science and software engineers to ensure the product meets design requirements
- Collaborate with business development team members on new feature requirements and opportunities
- Research the external landscape to understand business requirements, competitive offerings, and market trends
- Manage prioritization and drive feature releases
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on release plans and progress
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, scientific, or quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with healthcare or life sciences (biopharma, medical device, or CRO) clients a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships with customer team members
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data science tools like R, SAS, or SQL (preferred)
- Specific domain expertise: real-world evidence in clinical development and commercialization, market access, medical affairs, HEOR, value-/risk-based care
Please note that, given the nature of customer and prospect discussions, some limited travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.