Sr. Director of Clinical Transformation (Life Sciences)
New York, NY
The Clinical Transformation & Implementation (CT&I) team at Clarify Health is the customer-facing arm of our organization. It operates at the intersection of product and operations, engaging with our customers to successfully implement our solutions and ensure their success on the platform moving forward. Our team works closely with all levels of our customer’s organization as well as Clarify’s internal engineering team, developing and executing the final rollout plan and taking ownership of product adoption across the customer's organization.
The Life Sciences Clinical Transformation Director will focus on leading the effort to deliver impact at our biopharma, medical device, and CRO clients. This position is ideal for a former management consultant or life sciences leader, who is looking to switch into an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. It will require a creative problem-solver with strong analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills who can operate effectively in a startup.
- The Life Sciences Clinical Transformation Director will play a critical role in leading and building the Clarify’s CT&I team in Life Sciences and oversee our life sciences clients nationally. This role will report directly to SVP of Life Sciences. His/her responsibilities will include:
- Clinical Transformation & Implementation:
- Drive impact at customers through successful implementation and sustained use of our solutions and services
- Oversee implementation and execution, serving as primary customer lead
- Manage and coordinate the internal team (e.g., engineers, analysts, data science) to execute on deliverables and timeline, ensuring high quality of client-facing materials and analyses
- Oversee and provide training and capability-building of customers
- Build the growing Clinical Transformation team, including interviewing, hiring, and training Associates / Business Analysts
- Business Development / Account Management:
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders at existing and potential customers, including serving as thought partner and advisor
- Identify opportunities to continue and/or expand our support of existing customers
- Product Management Aspects:
- Ensure customer feedback is translated to the engineering team
- Work closely to inform and shape the continuous improvement of Clarify’s platform
- Oversee efforts (e.g., focus groups) to gather relevant input on product design
- We are looking for individuals with a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, an analytical approach to problem solving, and client management and organizational skills. We are also looking for candidates who will be a great fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact in healthcare.
- In particular, the Life Sciences Director of Clinical Transformation and Implementation should have:
- Passion for analytics and making a difference in healthcare
- Relevant graduate degree (e.g., MD, PhD, MBA, MPH)
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles of increasing responsibility, delivering technology products, services or analyses to life sciences companies (e.g., pharma/biotech, medical devices or CROs)
- Track record of success in developing long-term business relationships with biopharma and medical devices companies, and experience owning high-profile client relationships
- A strong entrepreneurial, self-starter spirit with a drive to work independently
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to distill critical insights
- Ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and respond to customer needs and identify opportunities for the Clarify solution to meet those needs
- Comfort with software and ability to quickly ramp up and give product demonstrations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing strategies that leverage real-world clinical data
- Direct experience collaborating with HEOR, Data Science, R&D professionals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.