San Francisco, CA
We are looking build our team at all levels in Software Engineering.
Our Software Engineering team members focus on delivering web and mobile-based software solutions to our hospital, health system, and payer clients. These positions are ideal for Software Engineering team members who have experience in all phases of the design, development, testing, and deployment of enterprise software solutions.
Software Engineering team members are responsible for a range of roles, including (but not limited to):
- Contributing to development and enhancement of the Clarify platform, which is used by physicians, hospital staff, patients, and our internal teams
- Collaborating closely with our clinical transformation team to build new features
- Designing and implementing database designs, backend API’s, and front-end components
- Developing solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
- Evaluating new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
- Advocating best practices and coding standards
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- This job opening to join in Software Engineering is the general application to use if you don’t see a particular opening on our website. We are in a rapid growth stage and are looking for great candidates at all levels.
- Please note that, given the nature of customer and prospect discussions, some limited travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.