San Francisco, CA
The Data Science team at Clarify Health is at the core of powering our platform – proposing, prototyping, and deploying product features powered by machine learning and statistical analysis. This is made possible by our investment in significant data assets, including longitudinal claims and clinical data for several million patient lives, paired with patient-generated data we collect through our platform.
The Project Manager will work with our Data Science team to successfully move projects forward. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the effective and efficient delivery of complex projects, partnering closely with our Data Science, Engineering, Clinical Transformation, and Sales teams.
- Providing hands-on coordination and project management of data projects
- Managing sprints and releases
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans to track progress
- Reporting on project status and performance
- Proactively communicating and managing project risks
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing of project management and product development best practices within Clarify
What we are looking for
- Passion for making a difference in Healthcare
- 5-7 years of professional experience with at least 2 years of experience managing complex software development projects
- Ability to build relationships and engage across the organization (Executive, Engineering, Business Development, Clinical Transformation, etc.)
- Ability to lead without authority
- Capacity to balance day-to-day execution with longer term priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement for and commitment to process improvement and documentation
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Scrum master experience or certification
- Prior healthcare technology and start-up experience a plus
Please note that, given the nature of customer and prospect discussions, some limited travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.