San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, or a related field and
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Writing secure, stable, testable, maintainable code with minimal defects;
- Development using charting interfaces using frameworks such as D3.js and Highcharts;
- Providing development of user interfaces using AngularJS/Angular 2+, HTML 5, CSS3, Node.js, and Typescript building highly scalable, relational databases with SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL in iterative cycles; and Creating continuous development integration pipelines using CircleCI or Jenkins.
TO APPLY, please mail your resume to: Clarify Health Solution, Inc., ATTN: Jane O’Donnell. 75 Hawthorne St, Floor 20, San Francisco, CA, 94105. Reference: ClarifySW072019. EOE