Asc Director/Director of Product Management - Care Prism - Payer
San Francisco, CA
Our Product Management team members drive the development of Clarify's product offerings, working closely with the Clarify clinical transformation, sales, and engineering team members. We require creative problem-solvers who have strong analytical, customer, and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a startup.
The Associate Director or Director of Product Management for Care Prism - Payer will focus on the development of Clarify's product offerings, working closely with Clarify clinical transformation, sales, and engineering teams. The job requires a creative problem-solver with strong project management skills who can manage cross-functional interdependencies and ambiguity in a fast-moving startup environment.
The Asc Director or Director of Product Management will be responsible for a range of roles, including (but not limited to):
- Driving the development of new products from concept to product delivery and support
- Leading multiple projects including projects that help us scale our internal capabilities
- Working on development teams with data science and software engineers to ensure our product and technology architecture will meet our strategic roadmap
- Being the expert on how our products work and bring value to customers
- Researching the external landscape to understand business requirements, competitive offerings, and market trends
- Working with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand end-user needs and transforming them into requirements for our offerings
- Working closely with our client-facing teams to identify new feature opportunities
- Working closely with sales and business development on new feature requirements and opportunities
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- In particular, the the Asc Director or Director would ideally have:
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- 8 + years of professional experience in healthcare
- 2 + years of healthcare experience with payer/population in health markets
- Ability to build strong relationships with customer team members
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to building Clarify with energy and excitement
Please note that, given the nature of customer and prospect discussions, some limited travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.