Clinical Transformation Manager – Care Pilot and Care Connect
San Francisco, CA
TEAM OVERVIEW: The Clinical Transformation & Implementation team at Clarify Health is the customer-facing arm of our organization. We sit at the intersection of product and operations, engaging with our customers to successfully implement our solutions and ensure their success on the platform moving forward. The Care Pilot and Care Connect team works to implement and integrate Clarify’s patient engagement and care coordination solutions effectively into all levels of our customers’ workflows. Our team works closely with all levels of our customer’s organization as well as Clarify’s internal engineering team, developing and executing the final rollout plan and taking ownership of product adoption across the customer's organization.
The Clinical Transformation Manager for our Care Pilot and Care Connect solutions will focus on delivering impact at our hospital, health system, and physician group customers. Broad spectrum knowledge of healthcare, technology implementation, and hospital operations is highly desirable. This position is ideal for a former health software implementation consultant (e.g., client success for an EMR, population health tool, patient engagement tool, etc.) or hospital clinical workflow operations team member who is looking to switch into an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. It will require a creative problem-solver who has strong analytical and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a startup.
- Implementing Clarify software products at hospital, health systems, and physicians’ groups, including workflow re-engineering
- Developing a strong understanding of the workflow analysis, build, validation, testing, training and go-live project steps of software implementation
- Guiding and collaborating with clinical, administrative, and executive customer representatives, including organizing and running configuration workshops, trainings and demos, committee meetings, and focus/feedback groups to support the change management process
- Creating compelling and insightful communications documents to guide collaboration efforts during implementation process
- Building and delivering ongoing communication, reporting, and feedback loops with customers, including surfacing actionable insights on improvement opportunities
- Building strong relationships with existing and potential future customers and expanding our support for those customers
- Contributing to development and enhancement of the Clarify platform, especially based on inputs and feedback from customers
What we are looking for
- We are a small team, still in the early phases of startup growth. As such, we are ideally looking for “all-around athletes” with strong project management, change management, analytics, and communication skills. We are also looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- In particular, the Clinical Transformation Manager for Care Pilot and Care Connect would ideally have:
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- Experience in patient engagement and/or technology adoption
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (e.g., client service/project management at health tech company, software consulting, or operational improvement at a hospital)
- Or relevant graduate degree (e.g., MBA, MPH, MHA) and 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with customer team members
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to distill critical insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to contribute to building Clarify with energy and excitement
Please note that, given the client-facing nature of this work, moderate travel is to be expected.
This job opening to join the Clinical Transformation team as a Manager for Care Pilot and Care Connect is the general application to use if you don’t see a particular opening on our website. We are in a rapid growth stage and are looking for great candidates at all levels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.