San Francisco, CA
Marketing & Communications
Team Overview: The Marketing and Communications team at Clarify Health is responsible for generating recognition and demand for our brand. We bring our brand to life through public relations, event management, social media, and content development. We collaborate across all departments within the organization from product to operations, sales to engineering. It is our job to reach prospects, customers, investors, and the wider market to create and instill a compelling brand image.
We are looking for a versatile Writer to join our Marketing Team who can write, edit, and contribute to content brainstorms. You will work directly with our CEO, senior leadership team, and head of marketing to produce content that delivers the voice and differentiation of Clarify.
Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics both internally and externally, generating ideas for new content types, and drafting articles before publication.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract readers, and boost brand awareness. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to dive into the Clarify knowledge base and work across teams to develop interesting and educational content! You’ll work with the senior leadership team and the content marketing manager to develop a strong and distinguishable voice for the brand and key leaders
- Researching industry-related topics, working with internal teams to develop interesting and educational materials
- Drafting blog posts, articles, white papers, etc.
- Collaborating with the content marketing team on crafting content and campaigns that nurture our audiences and expand Clarify’s share of voice in the market
- Identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years work experience as a Content Writer, Scientific writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
Bonus Points for:
- Healthcare technology experience
Why we love Clarify:
- Energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team working toward a common mission to transform the delivery of healthcare
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous vacation allowance
- Beautiful, penthouse office in SOMA
- Learning allowance to encourage ongoing education
- Volunteer opportunities
- Company provided Thursday social hours and Friday lunches
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.