Boston, MA /
Clarion, a life sciences strategy consulting firm in downtown Boston, is seeking intellectually curious, team-oriented individuals eager to roll up their sleeves and help pharmaceutical and biotech clients address their most important challenges.
At Clarion, you will gain exposure to a wide range of projects across the pharma and biotech product life cycle, ranging from pre-commercial strategy and pipeline prioritization to design of patient support programs and new product launches.
We will help you develop a solid skill set that will serve you well throughout your career. You will build these skills in a vibrant and intellectually stimulating environment with great colleagues. With our firm’s size, entrepreneurial culture, and relatively horizontal organizational structure, you will interact frequently with Clarion’s Partners and Principals, benefitting from their judgement and experience.
- Gather and effectively leverage primary and secondary research to address our clients’ business problems
- Perform rigorous analyses to gain insights to products, markets and competitors
- Prioritize key issues, build and test hypotheses, and transform key learnings into to practical implications
- Engage in out-of-the-box thinking to help craft innovative, actionable insights for our clients
- Clearly communicate recommendations to our clients in order to affect change
- Four-year, undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
- Demonstrated quantitative aptitude
- Solid critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel a plus
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you attend one of the following universities, please make sure to also apply via your school's online career portal:
- University of Pennsylvania