Social Media Manager
Los Angeles /
Who We Are:
Clash’s mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. Founded by a former creator, we’re building a platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite creators with meaningful monetization tools. Since our early launch in Summer 2020, we've seen explosive growth and recently acquired the Byte app. Now, with our combined 5 million users, we cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who understands working in the space on a company level. You must be passionate about creators, and can help us articulate Clash's company vision via a multitude of relevant and rising social outlets with an expert focus in growth and scale.
We are an LA based company and would love to bring on someone local.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be leading the charge for Clash’s social media presence with the intent of growing and engaging our audience across all social channels. You will create the voice for Clash and come up with the best recipe of content, all while engaging with and growing audiences on new and existing platforms. You will work alongside the Marketing & Community teams to develop a strong social voice and brainstorm ideas and strategies to execute.
Must have a passion for creators! This role requires a supreme understanding of the creators and their fans. You will be interfacing with creators and their audiences on a daily basis.
- You love creators and all things social.
- 3+ years experience preferred in social media for established companies/platforms have an unparalleled understanding of building a social voice.
- Experience in design tools and software a plus — Adobe CC, Figma, etc
- True understanding of the content creator space and creator community (outside of memes, who are the rising creators? What are they thinking? What platforms are they on? + more)
- Comfortable leading and taking ownership of projects or teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Maintain an ongoing content calendar for all social channels
- Craft and communicate brand voice, aesthetic, and mission on all social channels
- Engage with creators and their fans across all social platforms
- Handle critical deadlines and quick turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
- Use data tools and insights to monitor social health and performance
- Research and implement latest social trends, best practices, and innovations across platforms
- Bonus points if friends with Rickey Thompson.
Clash is an early stage start-up guided by experienced advisors including Alexis Ohanian (Reddit founder), Dom Hoffman (Vine founder), and backed top tier VCs including Seven Seven Six, M13 Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures. Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Clash is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.