Los Angeles, Tokyo, Remote /
Front End /
Who We Are:
Clash’s mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. Founded by a former creator, we’re building a platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite creators with meaningful monetization tools. Since our early launch in Summer 2020, we've seen explosive growth and recently acquired the Byte app. Now, with our combined 5 million users, we cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a rockstar front-end engineer to hit the ground running and help us continue building a vibrant, innovative, and best product that empowers creators to express the best of their creativity.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be working on the Clash front-end using Angular, build awesome web interfaces and provide the best experience possible.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Angular, Material, reactive touch-based UI
- Experience building applications for different screen size
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code as much as possible
- Experience with reactive programming such as RxJS
Clash is an early stage start-up guided by experienced advisors including Alexis Ohanian (Reddit founder), Dom Hoffman (Vine founder), and backed top tier VCs including Seven Seven Six, M13 Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures. Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Clash is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.