Senior DevOps Engineer
Who We Are:
Clash’s mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. Founded by a former creator, we’re building a platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite creators with meaningful monetization tools. Since our early launch in Summer 2020, we've seen explosive growth and recently acquired the Byte app. Now, with our combined 5 million users, we cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We Need:
Our creators and their fans deserve a scalable, secure, and constantly evolving backend.
You'll help us deliver this by contributing to our company infrastructure's design, configuration, and deployment, working closely with other technical folks on the backend team. We need someone who can continuously improve our development lifecycle, automate the boring things, scale the critical things, and troubleshoot the broken things. You should have experience with deploying, monitoring, and scaling high-traffic web APIs serving mobile clients and should advocate for protecting our creators' data and ensuring their success! We offer flexible working hours, pay a decent market rate, and have a team of caring and motivated people ready to work with you on building a world-class platform for creators and their millions of fans.
- Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
- At least 5 years of experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS technologies
- Experience deploying and administering Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, etc.
- Terraform- enterprise-company level experience
- Build and maintain a highly available system on Kubernetes.
- Programming experiences with Python or Go
- Expertise with Bash scripting and automation
Bonus points for
- AWS certification
- Having deployed end-to-end CI/CD pipelines: AWS CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy experiences
- Familiarity with the JVM and making it go fast
If you value cattle over pets, want to spin up and tear down servers with a single click (or a keypress), and prioritize making people happy with fantastic tech-enabled experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
Clash is an early stage start-up guided by experienced advisors including Alexis Ohanian (Reddit founder), Dom Hoffman (Vine founder), and backed top tier VCs including Seven Seven Six, M13 Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures. Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Clash is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.