Head of Creators
Los Angeles, Remote /
Who We Are:
Clash’s mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. Founded by a former creator, we’re building a platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite creators and creators with meaningful monetization tools. Since our early launch in Summer 2020, we've seen explosive growth and recently acquired the Byte app. Now, with our combined 5 million users, we cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators, love LA, and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for Clash’s very first Head of Creators to hit the ground running and help us continue building a vibrant, positive, and active community of creators on Clash. You’ll be a leader to a team of Community Managers and Creator Liaisons who have spent the past few months building relationships with creators of all sizes on Clash. By managing this team, you’ll help amplify relationships with creators, introduce them to new products and tools, and inspire them and new creators to create on Clash. We’re looking for someone with a passion for relationship building and someone with a ton of existing creator relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Developing and leading our overall creator communication, onboarding, and management strategy in a cross-functional role directly with marketing, product and the creator-facing teams at Clash.
You’ll develop engaging narratives surrounding new features, international expansion and key trends within the creator and passion economy, working diligently to showcase Clash's differentiation in the competitive landscape.
- Outreach: Establish new relationships with creators and bring them to Clash
- New creator onboarding
- Manage, document, and track relationships with creators on the platform
- Serve as the direct manager for the teams performing influencer outreach
- Establish/field new partnership opportunities with top creators/celebrities for payment and/or equity partnerships
- Manage influencer marketing spends. Understand and report on how/which creators are driving installs, retention or both. Develop strategies to increase app retention with creators
- Build strategic content partnership programs Partner with finance and operations on budget management and forecasting
- Lead a cross functional team including product management, technology, design, user research, analytics, and marketing operations to achieve success as a unit
- Build and execute an event strategy when we’re back to having events - for now, bring ideas to gain traction with creators online
- Budget and create an incentive strategy for creators including swag, giveaways, acknowledgment via app, etc
Clash is an early stage start-up guided by experienced advisors including Alexis Ohanian (Reddit founder), Dom Hoffman (Vine founder), and backed top tier VCs including Seven Seven Six, M13 Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures. Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Clash is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.