Los Angeles, Remote /
Who We Are:
Clash’s mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. Founded by a former creator, we’re building a platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite creators and creators with meaningful monetization tools. Since our early launch in Summer 2020, we've seen explosive growth and recently acquired the Byte app. Now, with our combined 5 million users, we cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators, love LA, and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a versatile product designer who can hit the ground running on a fast-growing team and own the vision for Clash’s mobile app experiences.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will own end-to-end design for Clash’s existing iOS and Android applications (and beyond), working closely with the CEO, product, and engineering to ship new features and experiences. As the company scales, you will represent design, establish best practices, and grow the team.
- 5+ years experience as a product designer, with a strong focus on mobile app design.
- Passion for breathtaking, intuitive design and an eye for first-class visual design.
- Well-versed in all phases of the UX process, from problem validation to high-fidelity design to engineering handoff.
- Experience performing user research and testing, and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions.
- Experience implementing or contributing to a design system.
- Comfortable leading and taking ownership of projects or teams.
- Strong working relationship with engineering and product counterparts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work.
- Bonus: Experience working within a large company or design team.
- Bonus: Experience with Figma.
- Bonus: Branding and identity experience.
Clash is an early stage start-up guided by experienced advisors including Alexis Ohanian (Reddit founder), Dom Hoffman (Vine founder), and backed top tier VCs including Seven Seven Six, M13 Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures. Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Clash is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.