Los Angeles, Tokyo, Remote /
Front End /
Who We Are:
Clash’s mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. Founded by a former creator, we’re building a platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite creators with meaningful monetization tools. Since our early launch in Summer 2020, we've seen explosive growth and recently acquired the Byte app. Now, with our combined 5 million users, we cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an experienced iOS engineer to hit the ground running and help us continue building a vibrant, innovative, and best-in-class product that empowers creators to express the best of their creativity.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be working on the Clash App, its Camera, and Video Editor to make it stand out and provide the best experience possible for our creators.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVVM application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UI
- Experience building applications for the iPhone or iPad using SwiftUI
- Experience with Apollo & GraphQL
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience with Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with mobile databases such as Realm, Core Data, and so on
- Experience with AVFoundation Framework
- Experience with reactive programming using frameworks such as Combine or RxSwift
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience with project management tools like Jira.
- Has built a Camera based app or even better, a Video Editor app
- You think carefully about our users and their problems, plan how to solve them and then make it happen
Clash is an early stage start-up guided by experienced advisors including Alexis Ohanian (Reddit founder), Dom Hoffman (Vine founder), and backed top tier VCs including Seven Seven Six, M13 Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures. Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Clash is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.