Customer Education & Training Manager
Customer – Customer Engagement & Education /
A BIT ABOUT US
Class is an ASX-listed, award winning SMSF Administration and Wealth Accounting software business. Our purpose is to make processing and data connection painless. We reimagine solutions through the smart application of technology, and our vision is to ensure a more simple, automated world for our customers so they will love it!
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the Accounting Innovator of the year for 2018 & 2019 and Software Services Innovator of the Year for 2019). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
It’s an exciting time to join Class as we have grown rapidly and made three acquisitions as part of our 'Reimagination Strategy'.
Given this growth, we are looking for an Education & Training Manager to engage with our clients and build training material and a paid training pilot, with the goal of ensuring that our customers are getting the most out of the Class software suite. Education visionaries, we want you!
This is a full-time role based in our Sydney CBD offices, with the option to work from home up to 3 days per week.
- In partnership with the Service Delivery team, develop a training program that engages and educates our customers
- Train and educate our customers as part of a customer onboarding program, in order to accelerate adoption and transition to the Class and NowInfinity platforms
- Use Confluence and other tools to develop User Guide documentation for new and existing features
- Manage on-demand training content and certification program when launched
- Adopt a 'test and learn' approach with clear measures of success and regular reporting to senior management
- In co-ordination with our Product team, develop and communicate new features or enhancements, discuss upcoming internal initiatives and launch strategies
- Design and deliver customised client demonstrations, presentations and user guide materials as part of the customer engagement strategy.
What we look for:
- 5+ years’ experience within a senior product training role, preferably for software solutions within the B2B space
- Experience in the wealth accounting or financial services industries
- A passion for developing a deep understanding of our customers, identifying pain points and alleviating them through a world-class training program
- A passion for leveraging new technologies to engage and educate our customers
- Experience utilising web analytics, customer satisfaction reports and reporting tools to help test and learn
- Strong presentation skills and experience running training courses in person and online.
THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars
- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service
- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work
- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Take more holidays via purchased leave
- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy
- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!
Follow us on socials:
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”