Lead Android Engineer
As an early Android engineer at ClassDojo, you'll lead the development of our fastest growing platform, help build the team you want to work with, collaborate closely with our world-class design, product and engineering teams, and drive product decisions. You’ll take responsibility for an app used by millions of students, teachers, and parents around the world every day. In addition, you’ll keep building on our world-class engineering culture, one that values rapid iteration, cross-functional collaboration, and thoughtful best practices.
- Shape the direction of mobile products at ClassDojo
- Develop new features for ClassDojo's Android app from end to end
- Create a solid architectural and technical foundation for future Android engineers
- Stay current on new Android technologies that will help keep ClassDojo at the cutting edge
- You'll be expected and encouraged to think beyond coding, to help define ClassDojo's direction: this is your company to build.
- 3+ years of experience with Java and the Android SDK
- Enjoy building highly responsive and fault tolerant apps
- Write robust application code for user facing Android applications on top of RESTful APIs
- Create and maintain testing infrastructure for: automated UI tests and end to end integration tests