Product Marketing Lead
As ClassDojo’s Product Marketing Lead, you’re responsible for giving life to all of our most important products, like Class Story, Student Story, and ClassDojo Messaging, as well as new ones that are on the horizon. You’ll always be thinking of ways to improve each product’s love and adoption in classrooms and homes.
ClassDojo’s products are not mundane: they are life-changing for teachers and families. To ensure that happens, you’ll drive positioning, consumer insights, feature prioritization, storytelling, and adoption. The team will look to you to create a voice for each product that delights teachers, parents, and students in classrooms around the world. You’ll collaborate with primarily with product management, design, and research, as well as art team, corporate communications, legal, community, engineering, and customer success.
- Insights and Positioning: Deeply understand our teachers, students, and parents, so you can articulate how our products will improve their days together. Articulate the positioning for each product to meet our core users’ needs.
- Storytelling: Every product on ClassDojo helps create amazing interactions and experiences between people. You'll work with product management and design to make sure each new release continues to improve upon those experiences while laddering back to an integrated product vision. This includes naming, new user experiences, product copy, and how all our products fit together with a cohesive message. You’ll also work with the community, brand marketing, and corporate communications team to ensure our external voice is consistent in telling the story for our products.
- Performance: You’ll always be on top of how our products are performing, and working with research to identify ways to improve them. You’ll know what trends are taking place in the fast-moving space of K-12 education, so that we are always designing the best and most meaningful products. You’ll recommend and execute marketing initiatives to drive improvements wherever needed.
- At least 2 to 6 years of prior product marketing experience at a B2C company
- Highly empatheticPassion for K-12 education, through firsthand experience not required
- Excellent and creative storyteller, especially through copywriting
- A leader who loves to get in the weeds, create, and execute flawlessly
- As you work at the intersection of many teams, you must love leading within a collaborative environment.