ClassDojo is looking for an experienced technical sourcer to find and attract the best talent for our our growing technical teams.
ClassDojo's culture centers around lean, close-knit, exceptionally talented teams. This culture demands a high talent bar, with new hires needing to be a very strong fit on both technical and cultural grounds. As our first technical sourcer, you will work closely with the CEO, CTO and our engineering teams to attract future colleagues who fit the mold: the kind of people who aren't looking for jobs. Responsibilities include sourcing the best-fitting technical talent; building a robust talent pipeline and network around the company, and handling initial screening of candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for a thoughtful, driven, creative, structured professional who is excited about leading the growth of the technical team at the world's fastest-growing education technology company.
Who we're looking for
- You're excited about the front-end of recruiting: sourcing talented candidates who are a strong fit with the culture and the role
- You're thoughtful and creative about finding untapped pools of talent
- You're able to build a long-term talent network around ClassDojo, and also work on short-term hiring priorities
- You have the maturity, tact and experience to handle nuanced interactions with passive candidates, of all levels of seniority
- You have high standards for talent you source, and you take pride in meeting and exceeding them
- You're relentless about results