Product / Growth Scientist
Working as a Product / Growth Scientist at ClassDojo, you'll generate the intelligence that informs our product development and continued rapid growth. You’ll work with our product teams, building analytics infrastructure and generating actionable insights to inform ClassDojo's product development for tens of millions of students, teachers, and parents around the world every day. In addition, you’ll help us continue to develop a high-quality product development culture, one that values rapid iteration, collaboration, learning and growth.
Who we're looking for
- You're hungry to learn and get things done, in a fast-paced environment
- You have an ownership mindset: you are comfortable with both responsibility and accountability
- You're thoughtful about building a culture that values rapidly movement through build-measure-learn loop, and creating the infrastructure to support it
- You work well in collaborative product development teams
- You have 3+ years of experience working on high-performing data-driven product / growth / analytics teams
Some of what you'll do
- Data engineering: you'll work with engineering teams to build the required instrumentation and analytics infrastructure
- Analytics: you'll rigorously analyze our user behavior and product performance, in collaboration with PMs and researchers, to find insights that inform product development and growth
- Communication: you'll ensure teams operate with high amounts of context, with insights being disseminated across the company
ClassDojo’s mission is to give teachers, parents, and students the power to create incredible classrooms. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, ClassDojo is a classroom communication app that helps students build social-emotional skills while creating a simple way for teachers, parents, and students to share what’s happening during the school day through photos, videos, and messages. We're one of the fastest growing education technology companies of all time, used and loved by millions of teachers, parents and students in 90% of K-8 schools in the US, and 180 other countries.
We believe focused, talented, non-hierarchical teams can achieve a surprising amount. Our team is made up of engineers, designers and educators from around the world, with deep backgrounds in public and charter schools, as well as from Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Airbnb, Amazon, Y Combinator and more. We’re building a company that will transform education, and one that is the kind of place we’ve all always wanted to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here.
If you're excited about having impact in education at massive scale, we'd love to hear from you.