Rotational Program, Founder Fellow
Clearbanc co-founders Michele Romanow and Andrew D’Souza knew there had to be a better way to fund your business than staking your house or sacrificing ownership of your company.
Michele and Andrew deeply understand the pains of building a business; Michele bootstrapped five companies, one which was acquired by Groupon, and sits on the other side of the table as a judge on “Dragon’s Den,” Canada’s equivalent of “Shark Tank.” Andrew, meanwhile, has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for multiple startups and is an investor and advisor to many others.
They've seen the broken funding process from all sides, and the idea for Clearbanc was inspired by their own experiences and struggles building companies and working with other entrepreneurs.
Clearbanc has invested in thousands of companies using data science to identify high-growth funding opportunities. This data-driven approach takes the bias out of decision making. Clearbanc has funded 8x more female founders than traditional VCs, and has invested in 43 states in the US in 2019.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We're a company built by founders for founders, and we’re laser focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. You'll get the chance to work closely with people who have built, scaled and sold companies before.
While we're obsessed with our vision, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We don’t know all the answers, so we’re constantly experimenting and learning together.
Clearbanc is going through an exciting growth phase. We’ve just closed a $300M round and we're looking for the right people to join #TeamClearbanc. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious person looking to make an impact while getting exposure to fintech and learning what it takes to build a successful startup.
Clearbanc Fellowship is a 2-year rotational program designed for young generalists who are hungry to learn and accelerate their growth in a high growth startup.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in professional services
- A current, previous or aspiring entrepreneur
- Hungry to learn and comfortable with ambiguity Experience in finance and/or consulting is a huge asset
- Exposure implementing or managing
- Salesforce is highly desired
WHAT TO EXPECT
- In this role, you will get exposure and learn from various departments in the business, and will have the opportunity to work alongside the director of operations and a growing team of Founder Fellows
- Your day to day responsibilities will involve various projects in respect to external support, diligence, underwriting, insurance and working to implement and develop new processes to help Clearbanc achieve operational excellence
- You will have the opportunity to be the architect of your career, become more closely involved with your areas of interest
- External Support
- Due Diligence
- Business Strategy
Year 1 (4 months each):
Year 2 (6 months, choose 1 -2):
For more information visit: https://www.clearbancrotation.com/
Check out our Instagram to see what life is like at #TeamClearbanc
Submit your resume, cover letter, and a short video telling us about yourself, why you’d be great and why you want the role. Resumes sent without a video will not be considered.
_ _ _ _ _
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected class.