Head of Account Management
Clearbanc co-founders Michele Romanow and Andrew D’Souza knew there had to be a better way to fund your business than staking your house or sacrificing ownership of your company.
Michele and Andrew deeply understand the pains of building a business; Michele bootstrapped five companies, one which was acquired by Groupon, and sits on the other side of the table as a judge on “Dragon’s Den,” Canada’s equivalent of “Shark Tank.” Andrew, meanwhile, has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for multiple startups and is an investor and advisor to many others.
They've seen the broken funding process from all sides, and the idea for Clearbanc was inspired by their own experiences and struggles building companies and working with other entrepreneurs.
Clearbanc has invested in thousands of companies using data science to identify high-growth funding opportunities. This data-driven approach takes the bias out of decision making. Clearbanc has funded 8x more female founders than traditional VCs, and has invested in 43 states in the US in 2019.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We're a company built by founders for founders, and we’re laser focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. You'll get the chance to work closely with people who have built, scaled and sold companies before.
While we're obsessed with our vision, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We don’t know all the answers, so we’re constantly experimenting and learning together.
Clearbanc is going through an exciting growth phase. We’ve just closed a $300M round and we're looking for the right people to join #TeamClearbanc. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious person looking to make an impact while getting exposure to fintech and learning what it takes to build a successful startup.
As the Manager of Account Management you will help onboard, train and coach Account Managers to achieve 100% quota. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will participate in creating new processes, strategies and scripting to standardize the team process. In this opportunity, you will be responsible for a significant portion of overall company revenue.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in overall company forecasting
- Forecast monthly quotas for the AM team
- Hold team accountable for effective pipeline management
- Increase team efficiency with coaching and scripting framework
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 2 years of managing a sales team
- Prior leadership to include a proven track record of hiring, mentoring and coaching high-performance teams.
- Motivated by team success. Ability to identify key trends in winning employees and replicate success across the group.
- Have a high financial acumen to make fast and precise decisions on individual deals
- Data-driven and numbers orientated
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment growing quickly MoM
- Comfortable to communicate and influence cross-functionally
- Experience working with startups or fast-moving environments is a plus but being coachable and quick to learn new things is more important.
- Experience as an entrepreneur is a big plus
Check out our Instagram to see what life is like at #TeamClearbanc
Submit your resume, cover letter, and a short video telling us about yourself, why you’d be great and why you want the role. Resumes sent without a video will not be considered.
_ _ _ _ _
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected class.