International Product Partnerships
Clearbanc co-founders Michele Romanow and Andrew D’Souza knew there had to be a better way to fund your business than staking your house or sacrificing ownership of your company.
Michele and Andrew deeply understand the pains of building a business; Michele bootstrapped five companies, one which was acquired by Groupon, and sits on the other side of the table as a judge on “Dragon’s Den,” Canada’s equivalent of “Shark Tank.” Andrew, meanwhile, has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for multiple startups and is an investor and advisor to many others.
They've seen the broken funding process from all sides, and the idea for Clearbanc was inspired by their own experiences and struggles building companies and working with other entrepreneurs.
Clearbanc has invested in thousands of companies using data science to identify high-growth funding opportunities. This data-driven approach takes the bias out of decision making. Clearbanc has funded 8x more female founders than traditional VCs, and has invested in 43 states in the US in 2019.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We're a company built by founders for founders, and we’re laser focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. You'll get the chance to work closely with people who have built, scaled and sold companies before.
While we're obsessed with our vision, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We don’t know all the answers, so we’re constantly experimenting and learning together.
Clearbanc is going through an exciting growth phase. We’ve just closed a $300M round and we're looking for the right people to join #TeamClearbanc. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious person looking to make an impact while getting exposure to fintech and learning what it takes to build a successful startup.
As the head of International Product Partnerships, you will set the vision and strategy that will bring our product roadmap to life through global partnerships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Oversee our international product partnership strategy
- Collaborate with Clearbanc leadership on product roadmap, to align on the current and future technical capabilities in order to set priority for deal execution
- Shape the international product partnership guidelines Lead new product partnerships in multiple new international markets
- Understand the product partnerships roadmap in order to diversify and expand on our existing suite of products
- Bring short and long-term projects that have multi-year impacts to life
- Carry out deals, contracts and negotiation processes for new partnerships
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in collaborating with key financial services and financial technology partners in a business development capacity
- Experience building and executing partnership strategies and go-to-market models Innovative mindset and experience building creative product experiences
- Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to establish strong partnerships
- Experience working with in a fast-paced technology environment
- Comfortable working autonomously and with speed
- You are naturally curious and seek to know the ‘why’
- Excited to learn about new cultures and travel to new countries
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE
- Fast-paced, high-growth start up culture
- Embrace the ‘founders mentality’
- Be the architect of your career
- Help shape the success for founders world-wide
- Work with a wicked team with unparalleled leadership
- Enjoy great perks including daily lunch, snacks, social club, comprehensive benefits, etc.
Check out our Instagram to see what life is like at #TeamClearbanc
Submit your resume, cover letter, and a short video telling us about yourself, why you’d be great and why you want the role. Resumes sent without a video will not be considered.
_ _ _ _ _
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected class.