Sr. Product Designer
Remote (US Only) /
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
We're a high-growth SaaS company full of can-do, kind people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers. With a bias for action — we are moving fast.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
Design at Clearbit is growing, and we're shaping the team focused that's on product & platform design into a group of visual, interactive, and experience-focused designers, design engineers, producers and strategists who can design and build the future of Clearbit.
As a Sr. Product Designer at Clearbit, you’ll work closely with the Head of Design, designers, product managers, product development teams, as well as customers. You'll help design, define, and build the Clearbit platform for modern Marketing and Growth teams, everywhere. You will craft beautiful, usable interfaces and define customer experiences that are elegant, powerful, and approachable. You'll have an opportunity to take complex ideas and make them simple and delightful. You'll be the driver of — and core contributor to — our internal design system.
And most of all, as a senior member of the design team, you'll be leading design on impact initiatives and projects, with a high level of autonomy to do the work you do best.
At Clearbit, you'll:
- You'll bring ideas to life by designing usable, approachable, and delightful product interfaces, with a focus on customer experience.
- You'll be the driver behind (and core contributor to) our design system in Figma, designing, defining, and publishing UI elements, patterns, and components.
- You'll communicate your product & design vision through proposals, mock-ups, documentation.
- You'll partner with our product development teams to ensure that design remains a core foundational piece of our customer experience.
- You'll work directly with our Product Managers to seek out design opportunities in the marketing and workflow automation space.
- You'll provide constructive design feedback.
- Partner with colleagues to provide regular, constructive design feedback.
- Advocate for and foster a design-centric culture across Clearbit.
We're looking for someone with:
- 5 or more years as an individual contributor in design, with depth in experience design, backed with experience in visual, interface & interaction designs.
- 2 or more years of experience leading projects.
- You’re a master of your craft, know the tools and how to use them. (We're a Figma-based team.)
- You can take an idea and create beautiful end-to-end customer journeys and the product interfaces & states that go with them. You have a sharp eye for pixel-perfection, where attention to visual design with respect to interfaces and design systems matter to you. You're equally comfortable focusing on the interaction states of an input or the detail of iconography, as you are sketching a customer flow.
- You’re a story-teller. You're keen to represent your work, share context, and communicate, communicate, communicate, to ensure everyone's on the same page. You can present your narrative to teams across an organization, and to leadership. You know how to present designs for critique, and gather feedback.
- You have opinions on what makes a design excellent, and you’re keen on listening and understanding the opinions of others. For you, it’s about focusing on the outcome and results—and putting the customer needs first—to become a better designer.
- You're able to operate with a high degree of autonomy. You're a relationship-builder internally and cross-functionally. You know how to make decisions to move ideas and projects forward.
- You're not afraid to ask for help or to get clarification on ideas you might not understand. We want to ensure that collaboration, support, and growth are part of our team and your career.
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.
$140,000 - $200,000 a year
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $200,000 per year, plus company bonus, and equity in the form of stock options. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.