Remote (US Only) /
Customer Success /
The Solutions Engineer works with current and prospective customers to evaluate their needs as they relate to Clearbit. In this role, you will work with account executives, solutions consultants, customer success and product teams to deliver effective and compelling technical solutions to current and prospective customers. As a Clearbit Solutions Engineer, you will collaborate both internally and externally to develop and present technical use cases and strategic approaches to problems.
We offer a highly collaborative environment with a very experienced team working on awesome cutting edge products. This is a high accountability role that comes with a tremendous level of ownership. If you enjoy cross-functionality, learning about MarTech and SalesTech, understanding customer challenges, working with the hottest startups and large enterprise companies, developing deep understandings about products, and being a true consultant for best practices, this is your role!
At Clearbit, you'll:
- Work with our AEs and CSMs to provide technical and strategic deal support
- Present technical solutions to current and prospective customers
- Assist in the completion of RFPs and security questionnaires
- Become an expert in our products (Salesforce, API based solutions, integrations, and platform)
- Document and build internal tools/apps to help customer success, sales, and other teams as needed
- Be the customer voice, and provide increased feedback to Product to improve our feedback loop
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2 + years Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture (or equivalent) experience in B2B SaaS
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product)
- Bonus Points if you're familiar with industry standard marketing and sales solutions - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc, have completed Salesforce Trailhead training, or are familiar with SOQL
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.