Product Marketing Lead
San Francisco, CA (or Remote US)
At Clearbit, you'll help build the new data backbone for modern sales and marketing teams across the world for finding, converting, and understanding customers. We believe in autonomy, automation, and the power of great data.
Today, Clearbit is used by more than 1,500 enterprise customers and 500,000 individual marketers, engineers, and sales reps. We're a profitable, rapidly growing SaaS company (> 100% ARR last year), and are just getting started!
As Product Marketing Lead you’ll work closely with our Heads of Marketing and Product as a strategic expert on our customers across most projects at Clearbit – from driving customer research and GTM development, to crafting messaging and compelling narratives for our sales and success teams.
What you'll do
- Define the messaging and positioning for key customer segments and build out content and messaging experiences to drive conversion and success.
- Represent the voice of the customer. You’ll conduct customer research and understand their needs and pain points to communicate insights in actionable ways across the company.
- Empower our first-class sales and success team with the right product communication to retain and convert happy customers.
- Research and document competitive and market intelligence. You’ll help the company understand our target market through industry research, how our buyers make purchasing decisions, and how to differentiate against and beat our competition.
- Enable demand generation and marketing with messaging and guidelines for top of funnel content.
- Partner with product, customer success, and sales teams to define a product launch process that covers research, testing, content creation, and sales + success training to enable smooth and effective launches.
What we are looking for
- We’re currently only looking for candidates with 4 or more years of experience. We don’t yet have the capability to properly train and mentor new grads or people just starting out. (As the team grows, this will change.)
- Experience developing and managing go-to-market strategies for multiple products
- A technical background and clear understanding of marketing and marketing automation products.
- To do well at Clearbit, you must be a clear and effective communicator.
- Education is only part of a person’s experience, and we’re not too concerned with degrees.
- We’re very interested in building a team consisting of people with a wide range of experience, backgrounds, and interests.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Relocation assistance available
- Free lunch plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done- Fun events and offsites
Care (Give a shit)
Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
Craft (Master it)
Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
Team (Work together)
Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
Truth (Say it)
Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
Initiative (Be resourceful)
Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
Fun (Have it)
Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.