Account Executive, SMB
Remote (US Only) /
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
We're a high-growth SaaS company full of can-do, kind people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers. With a bias for action — we are moving fast.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
We are looking for an Account Executive that enjoys high volume SaaS sales, and can picture themselves working in a fast-paced startup environment. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love working in a collaborative team, are ambitious and hard-working we want to hear from you!
At Clearbit, you'll:
- Generate your own pipeline using outbound strategies
- Turn inbound demand into happy Clearbit customers
- Learn about cutting edge technology
- Build and manage a large sales pipeline
- Influence company strategy and product priorities
- Build your network by working with the world's leading companies
We're looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales with quota-carrying responsibility
- Experience managing full sales cycle from sourcing initial conversation to bringing on a new customer
- Experience working in Marketing/Sales tech with a strong customer-centric background
- Problem-solving ability and excellent communication skill
- Strong aptitude/interest in data, technology, and learning
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.
$62,500 - $62,500 a year
The base salary for this role is $62,500 per year, plus variable, annualized at $60,000, and equity in the form of stock options. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.